- ‘End SARS protest now a thing of show-off’ – Bello Shagari
- Nnamdi Kanu: Group condemns denial of Ezeife, Ubah entry into courtroom
- Anambra election: Soludo mocks Andy Uba, says APC candidate afraid of meeting his people
- 6 APC Governors supporting Tinubu’s presidential ambition – Dayo Adeyeye
- Mixed reactions as Burna Boy shaves off beards
Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB gives conditions to dialogue with Buhari govt
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Thursday gave the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government conditions for dialogue. IPOB’s spokesman,...
Ortom Calls on Fulani Elites to Condemn Atrocities of Foreign Herders in Nigeria
Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, has called on indigenous Fulani people of Nigeria to speak out against the invasion of...
Nnamdi Kanu challenges competence of FG’s fresh terrorism charges
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu on Thursday in Abuja informed the court that he...
BREAKING: Supreme Court to unveil new SANs today
The Supreme Court of Nigeria (SCN) will today, October 21 in Abuja, unveil a new set of Senior Advocates of...
Nnamdi Kanu pleads not guilty to terrorism charges by Buhari govt
Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has pleaded not guilty to some of the charges against...